Wednesday, March 11, 2009

tonight!

Wednesday night is a popular night for these shows to be on. I know that I will be watching The Real World at 10/9C on MTV. Many others air tonight as well.

The latest in the news has been the Dancing with the Stars drama with Melissa from this past season of The Bachelor. She is now a contestant on DWTS and apparently, she is extremely talented. Visit http://www.realitytvsoup.com/ for the full story about Melissa's reaction to the DWTS crowd and her feelings about what has been going on with her since The Bachelor fiasco!

American Idol's Top 13 has finally been decided. This show airs every Tuesday and Wednesday and I know that fans have been watching closely. The contestants have done a great job so far and their are rumors that there may be a "big twist" this season. What could it be?! I am looking forward to seeing what happens with this show, which is another one of my favorites. Visit
http://www.realitytvsoup.com/ and search American Idol for more information, advertisements, apparel and the latest updates within this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment